My cousin Tina did our family photos last weekend and I was so excited to find the web images in my e-mail this morning. She does an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to anybody in, or visiting, the Salt Lake area (she's my hero!). For some reason I can't get her web-site to come up this morning (maybe she's working on it), but you can visit her blog and see some of her other work here:
http://tinamieraphotography.com/blog/
I spent this morning figuring out how to make my header flash through different photos. Here are some of the others that I didn't include in the header:
She did such a great job! She's the one who taught me how to use my camera on the manual setting and edit in Photoshop...but I think she kept a few secrets because my pictures still aren't anywhere near as good as hers.
Ragan, great job, indeed. You also did a great job coordinating your clothing. Everyone looks fabulous!
ReplyDeletePep
And for the record, I don't think she kept secrets! Your photography is awesome, as well.
Your pictures turned out great. I love your header flashing through them.
ReplyDeleteShe did a great job!! I love your photos.. Your family is so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pictures! They are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. I love how the 3 boys have thier hands in thier pockets
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. I think your family is beautiful! You are a gorgeous mommy : ) Really lovely.
ReplyDeleteNow, I have to quickly go read about cream puffs. What in the world! Could your blog get any better?
I love the scrolling scrapbook at the top. I love the pictures, too, but I already knew they were on here. I was surprised by the scrapbook pages--they are awesome!
ReplyDeleteHey girly! You're pictures are way cute and so is your blog. You guys have such an adorable little family, I'd be taking family pictures once a month if I were you! :) Happy Holidays
ReplyDeleteRagan, The pictures are FABULOUS!!
ReplyDeleteHey friend o rama : ) We listened to your blog all during supper tonight because the music is so great.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! Love the blog decorations and snow. Too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute fam!! I also love the outfit coordination! That is always important. We are going to finally get our family pictures taken next week! It looks like we will probably miss out sending Christmas cards again this year!
ReplyDelete