Monday, December 1, 2008

Words to LIVE by!

My friend Jaime celebrated her 100th post a while ago (I missed my 100th post!) She wrote 100 lines of "Words to LIVE by" or advice she would give her kids if she was dying (which she isn't!) and she tagged me when she did ~ but I only had to do 10. I haven't really been ignoring her...well, maybe I have :p I don't know why, but I have a hard time coming up with stuff like this. In fact, I have a hard time writing in general, which is why I don't tend to get too deep on my blog. I'm really not such a shallow person... at least I don't think I am! So I guess I'll give it a try ~ or maybe I'll just steal some of Jaime's lines ;)

1. Eat your vegetables (and grains).
2. Remember who you are and what you represent.
3. Be nice to your siblings.
4. Clean up after yourself.
5. Trust in The Lord
6. Be honest.
7. Love unconditionally.
8. Forgive.
9. Follow your dreams.
10. Believe in yourself.

Whew! I did it! :)

So, I'm not going to tag anybody in particular. But if you have some great words of advice, I'd love to hear them.

4 comments:

  1. I wondered why you take so long to do my tags! I guess I am just sooooo ignorable!!! That's kind of a funny word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not good at those things either. I think we don't like to think about death maybe. Maybe? Who knows? I always love coming to your blog Ragan! You are a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a good job with this. Funny I use the same excuse. It's like taking a test in school. Your brain freezes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a blog post! I may have to do this too soon!

    Hope everything is going well for you guys. Can you email me the address where I should send a Christmas card to your mom and dad? I have no idea where they'll be this month so I wasn't sure where to send it.

    Hugs and kisses to you, Tim and the kids. Hope you're all having a great Christmas season so far!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!