Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Year of Emme

For the past few years I've made a little scrapbook for Emme's biological grandma for Christmas with pictures of Emme from each month of that year. This year I decided to go digital and I got this idea to make it into a calendar. I did January and February, then I found these calendar templates by Karen Lewis, one of the digi-scrap designers who makes a lot of the kits I use in my blogs. I decided a template would be MUCH easier, so I switched. I did use traditional scrapbooking on the cover though. And I actually had it done in time for Christmas....but I still haven't sent it (I'm so sorry Sandy!) -- hopefully tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. That is really cute Ragan! Emme is such a cutie and she's so lucky to have a great family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat is so adorable. How sweet of you to still do things to make her know her grandparents. You're such a good mom! I love that calendar, it's darling. You're so domestic, oh how I wish you were close to teach me all you know about digital scrapbooking. Maybe then I might like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Sandy knows just how nice you are being to her? That is surely a nice thing you are doing and of course your reward is coming in the future from Heavenly Father. I love the calendar. Emme is adorable. It is so great that she is a part of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is simply adorable. I love it. You did a great job, and that is so sweet that you send it to her grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love this, you should have let me see sooner, that would have been a great idea for grandparents! You still have to teach me how to do this kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job! I like the calendar idea. At first I thought it was going to be daily pictures. A calendar that is daily. It would have been alot of work. How is the house coming?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this calendar! You are so talented : ). Emme is the prettiest little girl! You can't help smiling when you see her!

    Happy New Year, Ragan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I think you would like this thing I am doing right now: You have to find your 10 favorite pictures of 2008. It is a link thing- Go here to check it out:

    http://theroost.typepad.com/my_weblog/

    So far 2 of my new visitors told me they LOVED my blog design....and of course, I point them to my most favorite blog designer AND friend!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!