
But Oreo just can't decide:

Despite the fact that we've told Camden NUMEROUS times NOT to carry the puppies around, I think it's so cute to see him lugging Mocha around. Poor puppy! Oreo's a little more fiesty and won't let him catch her very often, so Mocha gets most of his attention.

Oh, and someone asked before what kind of pups they are -- they're Chihuahuas.

Oreo has a lazy ear. Just means she is too lazy to hold them both up. She may or may not be better about her ears when she is older. Most of mine leave their ears lay down until something excites them. Cute pictures of Camden and Mocha. He looks so happy holding her.
ReplyDeleteDogs like to play hide and seek and chase and tug of war.
There are ways to get the ears to stand up. By taping them. It may just be a matter of time as well.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. I can't stand how adorable they are. I can not stand it for one second. SO CUTE! And Cameron is a doll! I just want to squeeze him. I love his chubby little arms. SO cute.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to do something at I heart Faces this week. I am sure you already know how to do it.
Its so hard to tell them not to do something when they are just soo cute doing it and trying to be nice.
ReplyDelete