Friday, May 22, 2009

Last Cruise Pics

I promise!

Just a few random pictures from our cruise. Mostly of our dinner friends on the last night of our cruise (which was our actual anniversary). You sit at the same table in the dining room every night so you get to know each other. We went to a lot of the shows on the ship together and Edie and Tony were on the Mountain Valley Rafting tour in Jamaica with us. There's also one of our waiter during the little song they sang for us on the last night.



So, that's it! I'm moving on now and maybe I'll post about something else soon ;)

3 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying reading about your trip and seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a lot of fun. I think I would have been nervous about the sting rays, since that guy (I can't remember his name. The one from Australia I believe.)got killed by one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful Ragan! I love the picturs of your table friends! : ). Your waiters look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!