Sunday, June 28, 2009

*F*R*E*E*D*O*M*

I know Independence Day is coming up soon and the title of this post would be appropriate for that....but that's not what I'm referring to.

Girl's Camp was this week and it's now OVER! (YEAH!!!). It was a good experience but I'm definitely glad it's over and I hope to never be asked to be Camp Director again. The girls were great. The more I think about it the more impressed I am with them. They all did everything I asked them to. They have amazing testimonies considering some of their circumstances. But there were other things that I wasn't prepared for.....which we won't discuss here. All in all I think it turned out okay, and I really hope that it was a good experience for each of the girls.

So, back to the title of my post ~ I'm taking a break from designing blogs over the summer. It got to the point that I was scheduled out almost a month and all of my free time was consumed with blog design. I really want to be able to spend time with the kids over the summer, Tim could use help with lining up the subcontractors to build our house, and I want to focus more on photography...... And now that I'm not designing blogs, and Girl's Camp is over (yeah!), I should actually have some freedom to do those things! My parents took the three older kids to CA for my mom's family reunion and won't be back until Wed. or Thurs. so I hope to really get a jump start on my "freedom" this week.

There are other things I've been meaning to get to as well. Like cleaning out my van -- I've been meaning to do that for WEEKS, but I actually had time to do it yesterday and got it done. I also need to finish painting the wainscoting in my parent's house. I started it several MONTHS ago and just haven't had time to finish it.

And hey, I may actually have a little more time to blog too!

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine Star is judging this week at I heart faces. Do you have a wedding picture to enter? I know that you will win. You are always a winner Ragan!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!