Friday, June 12, 2009

My New Toy :)

I've been wanting to upgrade my XTi for a while now. I found a 40D for a good deal, and even though it's not the camera that I REALLY want (that one is $2,700!! body only!) I decided to get it. It's faster than the XTi and a little bigger, which I think makes it look a little more "professional." I haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet. I did do my cousin's baby's pictures with it on Wednesday, but I haven't edited them yet. But rest assured, photos will be coming ;)

I want to buy a 24-70mm 2.8 lens to go with it now, but I'm not sure if I want to part with that much of my house decorating money.

3 comments:

  1. Can hardly wait to see your pictures...you do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeeet Toy! I hope to some day get more into photography as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I love it. Very jealous. In a good way though! : )

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!