Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Brother Niel

We rode to Heber with my parents yesterday to meet my oldest brother and his wife and daughters who live in Idaho. Niel remarried a few years ago. I met Tanya (his wife) two years ago at my other niece's wedding but this was the first time I've met their 14 year old, Shaelynn and their baby, Kiera (and I have no idea if I'm spelling their names right). My other niece, Nora, just graduated from high school and was valedictorian. She followed in her two older brothers' footsteps -- they were both valedictorian as well. I have very smart nieces and nephews! :) It was nice to get to see everybody. I just wish I could see them more often.

Tanya, Kiera, and Niel


My parents with Niel


My beautiful nieces; Shaelynn, Nora and Kiera


Cute Kiera


And one of each of my kiddos, just because






1 comment:

  1. Your brothers pretty little baby girl looks just like him : ).

    Your nieces are smart. Just like you Regan!

    I loved seeing your parents. Your Mom has pretty smile lines. I love smiles.

    And your kids are delicious....lik always : ). I want to gobble them up. They are getting SO big.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!