Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Taliya ^

Edited to add: I finished editing Taliya's newborn pictures and you can see more of them on my photo blog:
Captured by Ragan

Jaime and Dave finally chose a name for their baby girl. I'm pretty sure that's how she said they're spelling it. I drove out to do her newborn photos yesterday and see their new house, and they seriously live in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! I just pulled the pictures up on my computer to see what I got and I really don't have time to process them right now, but I couldn't resist this one.

4 comments:

  1. Cute cute background.. I love it. :) Cute photos also. What a cute pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pose. I can see Jaime in her. A doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that picture. It made me go Awwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh : ) Love it so much. Can not wait to see them all! You are a rock star Ms. Ragan : )

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!