Friday, September 4, 2009

Bambi & Faline

Well, probably not Bambi & Faline since I'm pretty sure they're siblings.... and they could both be Bambis or both Falines for all I know. But it's a cute title anyway.

I've seen these two little fauns several times now. I thought maybe they were motherless, but my mom says she saw them with a doe the other day. They like my dad's apple trees and garden. I grabbed my camera when we saw them tonight and snuck on up them. Okay, so I didn't really "sneak," they were fully aware that I was there, but they let me get pretty close.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Pic Ragan! That's awesome they let you get so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture. Good looking fauns. Not very many get to see them close up let alone get a picture

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!