
She was due next Monday but after we did the pictures she went to the doctor and found out that she needed to be induced on Tuesday. She wanted birth pictures so I was in the delivery room with her. I've never seen a birth before (other than my own babies, but that's a whole different perspective) so it was an interesting experience.

Baby came at 9:50 p.m. Just a perfect little bundle. She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and as of yesterday afternoon they still hadn't picked out a name for her.

We'll get together next week and do a full newborn shoot.

Who is that girl with the BIG belly????? Atleast I look somewhat pregnant huh, not just really chubby!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting on my blog! I want to see some more pictures though!
Oh my gosh : ) I love new babies : ) So fun! Congratulations Jamie! I love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the family of the newborn. She is a cutie. Babies are just amazing. It is amazing to see the birth. I have a 13 yr old granddaughter I was allowed to watch born.
ReplyDeleteOh, she's beautiful! I have the privilege of being at my second birth in a few weeks. I'm excited. Congratulations to your friends!
ReplyDelete