Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gremlin Eggs

Camden and I went for a walk today and on the way home he crouched down along the side of the road to look at something and exclaimed "Gremlin Eggs!" They are actually cedar berries but he insists they're gremlin eggs. I'm pretty sure Tristen had something to do with that! He had to bring them home to see if they would hatch.

4 comments:

  1. That's HILARIOUS!! What a cute little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think they are Gremlin eggs. You should find some little toys to put in the box where they are hatching : )

    so, I have a funny thing to tell you. I think we are going to go to the pumpkin patch this afternoon, since it is the FIRST non rainy Saturday or Sunday in October, and I was wishing we could go with you and your kids : )

    Isn't that silly! You just seem SO fun!

    Hope your weekend is happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny! The sweet innocense of children.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!