
My girlie turned 7 today! It seems like I just wrote her 6-yr-old post, I can't believe how fast they grow. She's SO gorgeous and such a smarty, reading at the top of her class. She's ALL girl ranging from super sweet to Little Miss Attitude. We didn't do anything huge -- I'm waiting for next year to have birthday parties in our new house (which is what I thought last year). She chose Chicken Roll-Ups, rice and green salad for her birthday dinner.

And she asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (it's a good thing Nana wasn't here -- she doesn't eat chocolate) and strawberry ice cream.

I didn't put near as much stress into this cake as I put into her butterfly cake the past two years, but she was every bit as happy with it -- go figure!
Her favorite gift is her FurReal Friends cat, she's been asking for one for several weeks now.

I'm taking cupcakes to her class tomorrow afternoon. I would have taken them today but her teacher requested that I wait until tomorrow???

Boy our kids are getting old fast. It is scary to think about. Happy Birthday Emme!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emme! She is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI am late again.....Happy Birthday Emme from Coby and his grandparents.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your little princess!
ReplyDeletePS I Heart faces is having I heart tooshies next week. Now come on Regan! You know want to enter! You will probably win! Do you know I never ever win. Do you still love me? : )