Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Hate My Handwriting!

I've always hated my handwriting. I very seldom actually write anything because I hate it so much. I would much rather type. I have an obsession with cute fonts, particularly cute handwritten fonts. I LOVE kevinandamanda.com (if you haven't checked them out, you should!) My mom and I joined a card club several months ago so I have stacks of cute handmade cards, but I don't like giving them to anybody because that means I have to write in them and address the envelope. How silly is that? Maybe I just need to figure out some way to get the cards into my printer ;)

Do you think it's possible for an adult to change their handwriting?

3 comments:

  1. Just type the message in a windows setting. Print it, and then tear or cut it, and you can add a matching sponged ink to the edges and glue it inside. It would be very cute and no one has to know the truth. Be creative and have fun. You can use colored or plain paper, or even an antiqued looking type of paper. Anything that matches. That is the beauty of scrapbooking stuff it is not only for scrapbooking, but has many uses. I need to post a picture of the embellished letters I did. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say "That makes two of us!" I have always hated my handwriting. I have tried to change, but, old habits are old habits and I just can't. You would be more dedicated at it I am sure, so maybe just making a conscious effort would work for you. I love your blog!
    arlene (Shannon's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate my handwriting as well and so most of the time I make my hubby write in the cards! It is pathetic. I don't know if an adult can change their handwriting, but I guess practice makes perfect right?

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!