Monday, November 30, 2009

M&M's and Lions

One of the kids' favorite things to do in Vegas is go to M&M's World and see the free 3-D movie. Every time Camden sees the pictures from past visits he asks when we can go there again, so I thought we should take them on Saturday. However, I forgot that the past few times we went were for playgroup, in the morning during the middle of the week. I didn't think about the fact that not only was it a weekend, but it was a holiday weekend, which meant that it was PACKED with people. When we finally made our way to the entrance of the movie it was "temporarily closed" and they didn't plan on reopening it for an hour. We decided not to wait and went back to the MGM to look at the lions. At first they were just laying around and we could really only see the male.


I took a few pictures then got ready to leave, but as we started to walk away two men entered their exhibit to feed them. They had chunks of ground beef that they would throw against the glass so the lions would come up and lick it off. The boys thought it was great!

1 comment:

  1. That is seriously cool! Wow. I am glad you have so many fun things to do around there : ) Awesome as can be! It is scary to see the hands by the faces... EEEEK!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!