Friday, December 4, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho!

Our ward Christmas party was tonight. We had a ham dinner then a little program, and last but not least, a special visitor:

Camden asked for a truck for his Xbox??? If anybody has any idea what that means, I would appreciate some insight!

Emme had a whole list for Santa, if you look closely you can see it in her hand.

Jarek asked for a puppy....but he's NOT getting another one.

Tristen is too cool to sit on Santa's lap now, so I guess that means he doesn't need presents either!

3 comments:

  1. How cute. They are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were hoping Santa would be at our church Christmas thing last night but he wasn't. Will have to meet him soon. I am going to try to force Kaish to talk to him at least this year and next... : ) We'll see if it works : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Santa pics. Umm truck for the xbox...maybe a game with trucks?

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!