Tuesday, December 15, 2009

!!FINALLY!!

We have a basement hole! Well, almost anyway -- they still need to do a little more excavating tomorrow, but they cleared the snow and trees and cactus yesterday and got most of it dug today.




I couldn't get a really good picture of the hole because I didn't dare walk too close to where they were working and I didn't want to walk all the way around in the snow.

Emme's dance recital was today too. She's been taking ballet for the past four months. Today was their last class of the year so they put together a little program.





I don't think she'll be going back when they start up again in January. She's decided that she wants to play soccer this year instead....even though soccer doesn't start until late summer. The determining factor for her was seeing the boys get treats after every game -- I'm guessing that won't last more than one season either.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! That is exciting they are finally starting on the house!! I'm excited for you! Emme looks like she belongs in that dance outfit! She is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed: YAY!!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. It is SO pretty Ragan! Like gorgeous! Now I am just going to pray that some wonderful friends and activities pop up for you : ). WOW! So pretty.

    LOVE that Emme wants to play soccer for the snacks. That is pretty exciting. I will do a lot for a snack... : )

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!