Friday, February 5, 2010

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears.... Oh My!

There weren't actually lions, but there were elephants!

Tonight while Tim and Tristen are freezing at the Klondike Derby, I took the other kids to Vernal to see the Jordan Circus.

I've never been to a circus before, so I really didn't know what to expect. Other than my kids being little stinkers, and the fact that I must have been allergic to either the animals or the dust in the arena because my throat started to close up as soon as we walked in, it wasn't too bad.... for Vernal! There were tigers, bears, and elephants, along with acrobats, juggling swords and fire, a clown (I didn't get any pictures of him -- he wasn't very clown-ish), and even a motorcycle ball with two crazy cyclists.







This was Camden's favorite part:





2 comments:

  1. That looks like such great fun. Your pictures are great! Honestly, I have never been to the circus and I always say I am going to go and then I never do. I think everyone should go at least once in their life. Good for you. Arlene Bilbao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I laughed my head off at the childrens unenthusiastic smiles for the picture : ) That is how Kaish looks when I make him be in pictures too! : ) I am glad you could have a nice outing despite the clown being un clown like!

    Your pictures are great. We went to the circus and my pictures turned out horribly!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!