Thursday, February 17, 2011

Six Months!

I see my blog every day -- it's one of my start-up pages when I open Firefox, and I listen to my music on it all the time. So, I'm very aware that it's been a LONG time since I've posted! I figured I might as well make it an even six months, so I waited until today to post. But now I don't really know what to post about, and there's SO much to catch up on that I don't know where to start. Maybe tomorrow???

5 comments:

  1. Do you know how happy I was to see this today? So happy I just screamed! EEEEEK! I missed you! Tell me all about the kids! : ) And your pictures. Goodness I missed that magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ragan, I totally know what you mean! My poor blog is soooo neglected. Oh well. I see you on FB, though, and see your photgraphs (which are AMAZING!). But it is lovely to see you and the blog, even for a brief moment. ~Miss L (because for some reason, it won't let me use my Google thing to comment. Ugh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came to say hi : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. At you use the facebook. I hardly do either one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter to one of my favorite bloggers. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!