Thursday, April 28, 2011

Say What???

This is a totally random post, but my friend Katrina from Vegas does something on her blog I really like -- she adds all of the cute/funny things her kids say, along with the date, to her sidebar. My kids say crazy things all the time and I always think I should write them down, but never do. SO, I'm going to start writing them in my sidebar! It may not make me post any more often, but at least I'll be doing something with my blog.

2 comments:

  1. That is a brilliant idea! You know I miss your blogs. You were one of my first reads : ) and I never stopped loving you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been so fun to go back and read the funny things they say. I can't believe how much I forget! 4 kids will do that to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!