I said I wasn't going to change my blog again for a month, and I did. So, what are you going to do about it? :p
I figured out how to change the background thanks to my new friend, Julie, and a great pdf file I found on-line. I think this deserves a celebration, or at least being able to take my promise back. I'm still tweaking it, so just forget that I said I wasn't going to change it, and we'll all be happy ;)
My next goal??? To figure out how to customize the fonts. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it!! Can you pass on the info. I would love to figure this out too.
ReplyDeleteHow did you get the red underneath your pics on your side bar?? You are so ambitious, and talented!!
ReplyDeleteLacie
oh I wanted to give you one more bit of information there is a blog that will give you all the information your little heart desires about blogging. I will give you this blog site... ONLY if you help me here and there because I'm too lazy to figure it all out! it is http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteGood Luck
Lacie
LOL, the background does go so very well with your header. It is your blog and you are allowed to change it as often as you want to. So long as no one is going without while you play (I know the family comes first). You are doing great.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Looks FANTASTIC! And no tiny tiles or pesky page break lines! YIPPEE!:@)
ReplyDeleteIt is so cute! I love it!! Thanks again for making my blog cute too!!
ReplyDelete