Saturday, March 8, 2008

Who needs sleep anyway?

I designed my friend Kendra's blog, and then decided that I liked hers better than mine. So, of course, I HAD to change mine again. My last one was more of a trial/learning thing anyway and this just feels MUCH more like "me." The mustard yellow just wasn't working for me. I now know way more about html code than I ever dreamed I would (and there's still sooooo much more to learn). However, it is driving me absolutely crazy that different internet browsers see the same page differently.

AND, if you're getting bored of all this code editing talk, my cousin sent me this e-mail and I thought it would be fun to post here;

1. Were you named after anyone?
I guess one of King Arthur's daughters was named Ragan.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I still tear up any time I think about my grandma for too long.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
NO.
4. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
Roast beef, the rare kind from the Food 4 Less on Green Valley Parkway.
5. Do you have kids?
Three boys and a girl.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I hope so.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Probably more than I should.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes, but they're tiny and the Dr's always ask if I've had them removed.
9. Would you bungee jump?
Probably not at this point in my life.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
I haven't eaten cereal since I was pregnant with Tristen and threw up Lucky Charms.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take off your shoes?
I try to find shoes that don't lace up (it's hard enough to get out the door with four kids you know), but I do untie the ones with laces.
12. Do you think you are strong?
Strong enough.
13. What is your favorite icecream?
Plain hard chocolate ice cream.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their face.
15. Red or Pink?
Depends on which day it is.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My curls. Although, I'm sure that if I had the straight hair I've always wanted, I would long for curls.
17. Who do you miss the most?
My grandma.
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you?
Sure!
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Black and I'm barefoot
20. What is the last thing you ate?
Little Ceasar's Pizza and breadsticks. It was Pizza and Movie/Game night.
21. What are you listening to right now?
Tim playing his computer game next to me.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red.
23. Favorite smells?
Baby Magic Baby Lotion, dinner cooking or anything baking (especially when somebody else is cooking it).
24. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My sister-in-law, Chalene.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Very much, but I don't see her as often as I'd like to.
26. Favorite sport to watch?
I am not a sports fan.....unless my kids are playing.
27. Hair color?
Dark Brown (no Jaime, it is NOT black!)
28. Eye color?
Brown.
29. Do you wear contacts?
Yes, I totally need to have lasik cuz I'm BLIND
30. Favorite food?
chocolate or a good steak.
31. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy Endings.
32. Last movie you watched?
Pirates of the Carribean 2 a few weeks ago.
33. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black
34. Summer or winter?
Summer, but I like spring the best.
35. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs from my kids, kisses from my husband.
36. Favorite dessert?
Peanut Butter Fingers right now.
37. Most likely to respond?
I have no idea.
38. Least likely to respond?
Hopefully no one.
39. What book are you reading now?
How to get off The Best-Stressed List.
40. What is on your mousepad?
Nothing, it's black.
41. What did you watch on tv last night?
I didn't watch TV last night, unless you count the bits of Scooby Doo I watched with Camden.
42. Favorite sound?
Camden laughing
43. Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
Of these two I'd have to pick The Beatles, though I'm not a big fan of either.
44. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Japan
45. Do you have a special talent?
I like to design things....interior design, blog design, etc.
46. Where were you born?
Salt Lake City, UT.
47.whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
The ones from all of my people.
48. What time is it now?
Almost 1 a.m. Time for bed!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing good learning computer code. I have so far refused to even try to learn it...makes my head hurt. These surveys are great to send to family and keep as genealogy stuff. I have several from my grandchildren. There are tons of them out there too.
    I love the way you keep changing pictures, gives us new ones to see.
    And/Or steal. Did you know I can copy pictures from your blog?
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture at the top of your blog. Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found your beautiful blog from Stephanie's blog. This is the most beautiful blog I have ever seen! I love your children. They are precious! I love the music on your page! How fun! You seem like a REALLY cool Mom and I wish you lived in my neighborhood! Have a happy Saturday. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!