Saturday, March 1, 2008
Obsessive!
Who? Me??? Noooo, I'm not obsessive! Okay, maybe I'm a tad bit obsessive once in a while. Alright, ALRIGHT, so I'm extremely obsessive! I have now spent hours and hours figuring out how to design my header. But I guess that's okay tonight since Tristen and his friends are still awake downstairs. I'm excited that I figured it out! I'm going to make myself a deal though to keep from spending so much time sitting here, I'm not going to change my blog again for two months....or at least one month ;) You guys can hold me to it. I probably will play around with new headers in the mean time though. Anybody want me to make one for them? I'm thinking maybe someday I could actually get paid for it. Of course, I'd need to figure out how to do the whole template before then.
at
2:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As long as you have to be up and there is nothing that needs your attention...then having something to do for hours on end is a great way to keep yourself awake. What I dislike is when I have spent hours trying to figure something out and just as I start drifting into sllep the answer hits me. Then I always think I will remember this and do it in the morning, only I forget it in my sleep. I like the header.
ReplyDeleteKathy
I keep telling you, we need to go into business together. I haven't actually had the time to figure out a header, but I love graphic design. See we really need to live near eachother and do business and become multi-kabillionaire's!!!!
ReplyDeleteI do love your header!
Heck yeah I want you to make me one. I wanted my page to be all cute and scrapbooky but I don't have time to sit and do it! I am limited to about an hour of blogging a week because of my homework!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!! Where did you get all of the digital scrapbook elements? I have been searching and searching for stuff that I like. If you wouldn't mind emailing me and letting me know I would love it. heather@unique.net
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
Now you need to tell us all how to do it because I pay someone to do it and Jace really doesn't like that!!! You did a great job!
ReplyDelete