Of course, that is only how addicted I am to blogging itself. If it had tested how addicted I am to designing blogs, it would have been much higher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course, that is only how addicted I am to blogging itself. If it had tested how addicted I am to designing blogs, it would have been much higher.
How do you tell how addicted you are?
ReplyDeleteOh, every time I check all of my blogs, Dave says, I don't know why you check them so often, you and Ragan are the only ones who update All the time!
I thouht that was funny! I don't think we update ALL the time, but a little more often then some!
Click on the picture (left click, not right) and it will take you to the quiz and the code to paste in your blog.
ReplyDeleteMy addiction is reading others blogs and leving comments. LOL
ReplyDelete