We went to Bounce U again this morning with our playgroup. They had another group of 30 there already so It was PACKED. I did take my camera, but when I pulled it out to start taking pictures the battery was dead :( So I snapped this picture with my Kodak when we got home, just to have something to post.
Obviously, Camden did NOT want to sit for a picture at that moment. But I did get this one of him alone before I took that one.
The boys are desperately in need of hair cuts. I know they don't look all that shaggy, but Camden and Jarek were both cursed with Tim's hair (why didn't I think about that when I was dating him??? ;) ). It sticks up in the back, and lays down in the front. So, I can't spike it up and I can't smooth it down....at least not effectively. I either have to keep it buzzed really short or grow it out quite long on top, but the in between stage is a nightmare.

Hey I just read the blinkies at the bottom of the post, and I'd say your'e in love. Poor little Camden. He looks so sad.
ReplyDeleteI think Camden looks like he needs a nap...must of really tired him out. In fact all of them look a tad tired. Even with the big smiles. Wow are they growing big. Coby's hair needs to be kept buzzed too. He has so much hair, just like his grandpa it is thick and looks shaggy unless it is kept short.
ReplyDeleteBatteries? Crazy. I brought my camera in the car to the Please Touch Museum yesterday in Philadelphia. And I LEFT IT IN THE CAR! I tried to get the kids to go back with me but they were like "Are you crazy" They just wanted to play.
ReplyDelete