Friday, August 29, 2008

Blogger Boutique

I updated my blog design site today:




Drop in and let me know what you think :)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new blog design! It is sooo cute and it seems to suit the name of the business really well, it looks like a boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice. Also looks like it would be simple to use. Simple is very important so those that can't use the internet can get around much easier. Some websites still frustrate me at times. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are so smart to have figured out html. : ). You are brilliantly creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best web designs- I just love your blog, Ragan! It's a great way to keep in touch and up to date with your beautiful family. Love, Pep

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ragan--your website looks very professional, clutter-free, and user friendly. Great job! I actually commented, aren't you proud of me? Sorry we missed Jarek's baptism--give him a hug from us. Chalene & Jake

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!