We took the kids to the Rainforest Cafe in the MGM Grand today. We've been there once before but it's been a while. They have it all decorated like a rainforest with plants and vines and moving animals everywhere. It rains in different areas and even storms every half hour. We sat in the gorilla section.Monday, September 1, 2008
Rainforest Cafe
We took the kids to the Rainforest Cafe in the MGM Grand today. We've been there once before but it's been a while. They have it all decorated like a rainforest with plants and vines and moving animals everywhere. It rains in different areas and even storms every half hour. We sat in the gorilla section.
at
9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I had forgotten about that place! I love the pic with Camden and Tim! That is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great place. Only in Vegas right. Love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteWe love the Rainforest Cafe!!! They have one about 45 minutes from us. We've taken Erika a couple times and it's fun for all!!! Looks like you had a good time! When does school start?
ReplyDeleteMy kids love going there. It is one place that I feel like my 2 monkeys and I fit in :)
ReplyDeleteWe went to Rainforest Care in Disney World a long time ago! I would love to take Kaish to one. I think there used to be one in Philadelphia but for some reason I think it closed. I'll go check : )!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun- what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteWe listened to your playlist during our supper tonight : )! Thank you for providing the entertainment. Gary and Kaish are still walking around singing the No one song by Alicia Keys : )! You rock, Regan!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the rainforest cafe. Not for the food, but for the gift shop and the ambiance! It's fantastic!
ReplyDelete