Monday, September 8, 2008

Emme

We had a small thunderstorm roll through early this evening. Actually, it was more like it rolled past ~ Tim was at the store and said it was pouring there, yet we only got a few drops here. BUT we did get the overcast skies. So, what's a wannabe photographer to do with an almost rainy day? I grabbed my camera and my always-oh-so-willing model and headed outside, and this is what we got:



Amazing how such a cutie can have such an attitude!

I just started reading a photography book that my cousin recommended (thanks Tina!) and the first couple of pages alone were worth the entire price of the book! I wish I had time to just sit and devour the whole thing. I somehow agreed (still not quite sure how that happened) to do a shoot for my aunt's friend's 50th wedding anniversary at the end of the month, and I'm scared to death!

On a different note, I have a follower! (Hi Mandi!). Google has a new "gadget" that I've been waiting to try and Mandi beat me to it. Still not sure how it works, I just think it's cool that I have a follower :)

13 comments:

  1. I love the pics, and your little model. What a cutie. Ya i guess i did beat you to it.. haha!! I am a definite follower and a fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! You have such a talent, I think you are going to great at the party. One day when I finally get my dream camera, you are going to have to give me some lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Emme is a cutie....she is your daughter so therefore has to be cute...she is a doll. Have a great time at the party, you will do a great job, you take great pictures. All of your children are so very cute and the boys are handsome ( don't tell them I said cute because they are boys) to me I think Emme looks a lot like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics (again) you're awesome. Good Luck with the photo shoot. I'm going to try and make it to the park tomorrow but I'm not sure because we are pretty packed tomorrow and Ariana actually is potty training now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Pictures! Thanks for the tips on taking good pictures. I'll have to grab my camera the next time we have clouds. We couldn't take outside pictures that day because it was POURING at our house. I took some inside but they were not as good as yours of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do tell, what is the book? LOVE your model! Like always. I love almost rainy day shoots too. Kaish isn't a big fan of taking pictures any more...Boys.

    I can't wait for my blog makeover. I started a jar next to my bed for it. Gary says I am funny. He said we could definitely afford $25. I said I wanted to save for it and then I will appreciate it more : )!

    I don't know what a blog follower is, but I am glad you have on! I learn all kinds of blog tricks from you, Ragan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emme is so cute. Those pictures are all so cute. I like her shirt (Elena has the same one) the "love" one. Hope you guys are doing good. I enjoyed getting to see you guys a few weeks ago. We should get together again!!

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the new look...makes me think of fall leaves and Thnksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new page. So fantastically pretty : )!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're little woman here is the cutest thing. Kudos to you for being so camera savvy. I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a lot of creative talents, Ragan! Beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!