Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SO in LOVE!

I am SO in love with my sweet Camden! I have thoroughly enjoyed our days together the past few weeks since the older kids started school. He's so much fun and so sweet. He can be a little stinker when the other kids are around to influence him or when he has to share attention with them, but he's been so well behaved for me. We've even gone shopping a few times (which he has always HATED) and he was great. He's so polite too, he says "Thank you" all the time, and "Welcome" when I tell him thank you or "good boy." He has started talking quite a bit more the past couple of months and we can actually have little conversations now. Scroll down a bit and stop my music so you can hear what he's saying, it's so cute! :)


Who wouldn't love this little guy?

As for moving -- we're still going! Thank you for all of the encouraging (mostly) comments. I'm still feeling uneasy about the whole thing. I started packing today, I've packed a whole 3 boxes so far! The problem is that we're planning on leaving most of our stuff here for now until we figure out what we're doing. I want to leave the house staged in case we do put it on the market. So, I have to decide what to box up for the long term (until we actually have another place of our own), what we need to take right away, what should stay for now, and what to get rid of. If it were up to me, most of it would fall into that last category ~ I filled four more garbage bags to take to the D.I. (second hand store) this morning, but Tim gets upset when I get rid of too much stuff. I need to make lists. I like lists and I like crossing things off of them...so I guess I'm off to make a list.

8 comments:

  1. First of all I love your new back ground. SO DARLING.

    Second, Camden is so stinkin cute. I love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Video. I love that. I love you most!! :) He's a cutie. i bet it's been fun to just have the 2 of you. I bet it's hard to figure out what to pack. Good luck!! If you need anything let me know. How soon are you leaving??

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, seriously, Camden is delicious. I need a little person like him SOON or I am going to go crazy! : )! I have been praying for you about your move ever since I read about it. Moving can be so stressful. I know God has a perfect plan for your family Ragan! Much LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! :) Along with the rest of your family of course! :)
    Um- I need some help with something. My friend and I are in charge of our class reunion and we wanted to put together a blog for it. I wanted the blog to be our school colors and have a picture on it and things... But I have no idea how to do that!!! :) Please please help me! :) Everything you do is so cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet. Moving is hard and something I never want to do again...yet I am betting I will one day. All of your children are cute and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear you are still coming. I can't be there to help you pack, but I CAN help you UNPACK.....YEAH. This is so fun!!!
    Camden is adorable, some days I don't want my time with Addi to end. It's so nice and peaceful and reminds me why I decided to be a mom, then the other kids, who really have started thinking their mom isn't so cool anymore, get home and I'm back to "WHAT WAS I THINKING?" No in all seriousness motherhood is the most stressful and crazy job, but also the most rewarding!!! Nothing beats it.......mmmmm except a jalapeno cheddar melt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I can't believe you are moving, but I have to admit I'm a little jealous. Not necessarily about where your moving, but just having a new adventure to be apart of. So fun! We'll miss you though, but hope you find a ton of happiness in Utah. Where exactly are you moving to?
    Camden is so freakin' cute!! What a doll. I love how he talks too. There is nothing sweeter then a little one telling you "I love you" . Cute, cute... I also love your fall background. I love fall colors. Nice job!!! and Good luck. make sure you keep up on your blog so we can all hear about your new adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with Rebeckah! He is soooo delicious and I need a little one like him! Soon, right?

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!