Thursday, October 9, 2008

CAUGHT IT!

Or one anyway. I'm hoping that IS IT, but I'm afraid it's not. We'll keep the traps set at night for a while and see if we get anything else.

8 comments:

  1. Glad you caught one. Hopefully that will ease your mind some?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you love 'em, but I tagged you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad one's caught. hopefully he's the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE MICE. I hope the was the one and only!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOO HOOO!! For your sanity, I hope that was the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I hope that makes you feel a little better at least!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merik said that he just caught 2 more that were in the shed in a bucket. They seem to like our garden. He said if the mice won't eat the peanut butter try carrots they like them. He did say that eventually they will go for the peanut butter. So far that is 4 for us. He is thinking maybe he should jack the shed up and check for more under there. I am just glad they are not in our house. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!