Thursday, October 9, 2008

TAGGED: 7 Things You Don't Need to Know About Me (But I'm Sharing Anyway!)

My friend Julie tagged me, so here it goes:

1. I'm a control freak. (you never would have guessed that one, would you?)
2. I won't let my kids leave the house without their hair combed.
3. I would almost always rather stay home over going somewhere. (and I wonder why I'm lonely!)
4. I hate making left hand turns.
5. I'm afraid to open drawers and cupboards. (There could be a mouse!)
6. I'm deathly afraid of mice. (sorry, I know you already know that one -- but you didn't NEED to know, did you?)
7. I have almost every line of "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" memorized.

I tag Andrea (M), Rebeckah, Brenda, Pep, Melissa (N), Andrea (my cousin), and Miss L.

13 comments:

  1. Crap, i just wrote a comment on here and then totally erased it. Dang. You poor girl. You really live out in the middle of the boonies. It's nice and open though! Wow! Just give it a year. Everything's always better in a year. You will make tons of wonderful friends, cause you are so wonderful!! The kids are so adorable and look like they are having a great time. I loved the post on Emme's "Elegant Event". How fun is that. What a cool school. I hate mice too. One house we lived in for about 1.5 years had mice. We killed or trapped about 8 of them the whole time we were there. Yuck! Keep taking pics and showing us the beauties of Northern Utah and your sweet family. And Enjoy the snow! (that last comment was meant to be sarcastic. haha.) Luv ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny!! I'm glad you got the mouse. And...we miss you here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me. I accept! Thought it might be next week before I get to it, but I'll do it. :)

    Hope you're doing okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think almost everyone can be control freaks at times. I like being in control. Yet understand when I can't be. I hate making left hand turns too. Unless I am at a stoplight. I hate mice but am not afraid of them. I keep Coby's hair short so I don't have to worry about it being combed. Now on the other hand, I comb my hair once a day..when I feel like it..This bothers Coby. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ragan,

    Thanks for tagging me! I just found it - at 2:15 am .... I'll do it when my eyes aren't crossing! ;)

    Love ya! Pep

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ragan you look like your having fun adventures in the Maize corn field, and pumpkin patch I guess. Somehow I missed that post until today. It has a beauty about it. Somehow I don't think it appeals to you though. Hope the mice thing is over, for you and me both. Ours are outside gratefully. Merik is asking whether you got any snow yet. He has been busy cutting up venison yesterday and today. He fried up a few pieces in a little spice and it was tender and very good. He knows he to makes sure it is not gamey flavored. Cheer up, and play a game with the family. If you like games. I do. We used to sit around and play board games in our house when I was young and I loved it. It is a great way to have fun with the family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'r so funny Ragan!! That is totally you though! :)
    Question for ya- how did you keep your carpet so clean? We have the same color carpet as you did and I am trying so hard to keep it clean! I have said no shoes but is there anything that you use to keep it nice? Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got four emails about how nice my blog looks. I wrote back and told them that you are a genius and they should hire you! I'm still praying : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I gather you moved to Utah but where in the middle of nowhere are you exactly????? I'd love to say you'll adjust to the cold but I've been here a year and I still haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for responding back to me! I have made the "no food or drink out of the kitchen" rule too so hopefully that will keep it nice! I wasn't sure if there was a good cleaner you used when you shampooed or something.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How is my favorite control freak in Utah today? Hoping you are doing ok! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm feeling a little worried about you. : (. What can I do to help you? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hate left hand turns, huh? Well you probably need to make fewer left hand turns in Roosevelt, right? That must be nice ;)

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!