Monday, October 20, 2008

Clean Air

I LOVE driving into Las Vegas at night. It's this amazing sea of lights and it looks great no matter which way you're coming from. (Yes, I stole these pictures!)




BUT, if you drive in during the day, it looks more like this:


Not quite so impressive! There's this thick layer of smog that hangs over the valley. I hated that my kids were breathing that stuff. So, that's my positive thing about living here for today ~ clean air. There's no smog here and you can see quite a bit farther (and not just because there are no buildings in the way). I'm glad that my kids are breathing clean air.

6 comments:

  1. It's good to stay positive and look for the good in things, sometimes that is the only way some people survive certain things! How come you haven't called me for help? I should call and offer, but I already told you I would help so just call. You don't call me.... How come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last time I had to go near Vegas it was at night...it looks like it hasn't change much. That was in the mid-80's. We passed by Vegas on our way to CA. Clean air!!!So very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for clean air!!! :) enjoy it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that is one GREAT thing : ). When I am driving into Philly, I always imagine I can see the filth rising up from the dirty air. I don't know if I really can or not, it might just be my imagination. Clean air is nice, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that is one GREAT thing : ). When I am driving into Philly, I always imagine I can see the filth rising up from the dirty air. I don't know if I really can or not, it might just be my imagination. Clean air is nice, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why that happened : ). Whoops! Isn't today Tuesday? I can't wait to hear what your Tuesday blessing is! Come on, bring it on!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!