I took Camden and my camera out to play in the leaves tonight. I took this one just as the sun was setting:

And these two right after:


I love how the blue in his shirt brings out the blue in his eyes in the last one, but I wish he would have given me a bit of a smile. Oh well, he had fun anyway.
Last week was Spirit Week at the elementary and each day was a different theme. This was Jarek and Conor on Crazy Hair Day:


cute pictures. You did a great job on the leave pictures. Love the blue!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures! Camden is so dang cute!! Love the crazy hair too!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! How about the beautiful fall colors that come with the change of seasons? Have you started looking at any plans for building a home yet?
ReplyDeleteGREAT job on the pics!! They look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures! LOVE the spiked hair. LOVE you because you are the coolest Mom in the planet! You rock!
ReplyDelete