You're probably thinking I forgot to post something positive for today, huh? Nope!
My positive thing for today is Round Robin. It's a little mom and pop drive-in here in town. It's run by a local family (a rather "interesting" family) and they have the BEST food ever. However, they shut down for months at a time, and when they're open, they're only open on certain days during certain hours. They make everything from scratch, their fries, their hamburger buns. I craved their fries and fry sauce (that's another great thing about UT, you don't see fry sauce much outside of UT) while I was pregnant with Tristen....of course, they were closed my entire pregnancy! Anyway, when we'd come to visit one of the first things I would always ask my mom was if Round Robin was open. They've been open (three days a week) since we moved out and I've eaten there four times so far. Jaime and I went to lunch there today. I usually get their Roasted Chicken Sandwich, but their burgers are great too. Tim loves their Steak & Swiss Sandwich. Really, I've never heard anybody say that they didn't like anything they've eaten there. I meant to take my camera so I could post a picture, but I forgot.
After lunch we took Camden and Addianna to the Early Childhood Library and they just happened to be starting a class on pre-writing skills and invited us to join them. It was for 3-5 year olds so they were a little young for it but they still had fun. I checked out some little games and puzzles to bring home.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my! My mouth is watering for a taco from Round Robin. It is always closed when I go home because we are there on the weekends. I miss it madly!
ReplyDeleteI am pretty jealous that you get to eat delicious fry sauce whenever you want!! It sounds like things are going well for you! Did you hear about Melissa moving =( I am pretty much mad that all my friends are leaving me!!
ReplyDeleteI love Libraries! Everything about them makes me happy! I am so glad you could go to the yummiest restaurant with your bestest friend : )!
ReplyDeleteOk it's time for me to change my blog. IT's getting annoying to me now. It should, it's been on forever and I'm not someone who sticks with something forever! However I do not like the cutsie things. I am a morbid gothic liking person, skulls and such. Do you have anything like that?
ReplyDeleteGot your email, I'm going to have to look over those and see if they would work. I'm a little weird about things looking artsy and craftsy. I'm SO not that girl. I like keeping my page wide so I can fit more pictures in a row. I like keeping all the kids pics on the sidebar, you do a much better job of that! So I'll look over that and let you know.
ReplyDelete