Saturday, January 17, 2009

Beautiful Emme

More fun with my new lens and photoshop :)

Emme was a great sport and let me drag her outside in the cold and take her coat off for these today. And after a brief conversation about ME choosing the pose, not her, it went well (she wanted to hug the tree).

SOOC:


Different edits:


The high contrast black and white:


And a vintage one, just for fun:

5 comments:

  1. Such perfect skin and beautiful eyes! Great job on the photo!

    If only I could get my kiddo to stand still and look at the camera (without looking annoyed! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emme is so beautiful! I like the second look and also the vintage. That is so awesome! You should move back to Vegas and take our family pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute, I especially like the vintage one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emme is so beautiful! She is looking SO old! I can't believe it!! Wanna come out to Alabama and take our pics?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely : ). Can you teach me my photoshop please? I think I would like it if I could just understand it. Your pictures are SO prety. What are you entering this week? Maybe I should send you a picture to edit : ).

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!