Friday, January 16, 2009

Honorable Mention

So, I entered the photo I posted of Camden last week on a new photography contest site called "I ♥ Faces" and didn't think much of it. Then just now when I checked my e-mail I saw that I had gotten a comment from my friend Rebeckah (who told me about the site to begin with) congratulating me on being runner up. So I checked it out, and sure enough, Camden is in the top 10! Not bad out of 210 entries, if I do say so myself ;) You can see him HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Super-huge congrats for placing in the Top Ten in our contest last week at www.iheartfaces.com! Your photo was a beauty. Can't wait to see what you decide to enter next week. :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of iHeartFaces

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting. Congrats. Keeping entering and soon you will win.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!