Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Camden

Updated to add: I entered this pic on a new photography contest site called "I ♥ Faces" that my friend Rebeckah told me about. You can check out the other entries here:

So, what's so great about a 50mm lens? The large aperture resulting in a very low depth of field, of course! (If you didn't understand that, don't worry, I'm not even sure if I got it right.) Basically, it allows you to blur out the area in front of and behind your focal point. This was Camden trying to ignore the camera in his face while he watched Wow Wow Wubbzy.

9 comments:

  1. So adorable! Great picture. I just love it when you talk camera talk... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great picture....looks like he is thinking about something important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you should go to this GREAT site that just opened today called I heart faces. They are having a picture contest. Little Camden here might win! Go enter : ). Pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you don't want to be in the contest? : ) How are you? Are you in depression about your Birthday? You look like you are 25! And you are skinny! I look like I am 52. And I am fat like nobody's business. Don't be sad Super Ragan! You are wonderful! 30 will be fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo. I love how his eyes just sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad your friend told you to join in on our contest. Your photo is beautiful!

    My 50mm 1.4 lens is my absolute favorite one...it transformed my photography. :)

    Thanks so much for joining in on the fun,

    ~Angie
    co-founder of iHeartFaces

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you win, will you love me forever : )? Maybe this can help generate more business! People will come here and FALL in LOVE with your beautifully designed blog! I am glad I know you. You are a blogging superstar in my world, Ragan : ).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just am so proud of you and EXCITED I could burst? What are you going to enter next week? I have photoshop and I have a hard time with it. I need help. I need to be cooler like you Ragan!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!