Monday, January 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces, Week 2

This is the photo I've decided to enter in the I ♥ Faces contest this week. I took it last summer at my cousin's house when she was nice enough to teach me how to use the manual settings on my camera (thanks Tina!). I LOVE how sweet Emme looks in this picture.

You can check out the rest of this week's entries here:

12 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic capture ~ completely inspiring!

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is gorgeous! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful composite, beautiful girl. But I'm especially enamored of the photo in your banner of the boy with two thumbs up! Precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I hope you win again. I am inspired by your photography, your motherhood, and your love for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the soft expression on her face and the warm light. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely photo of a lovely girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your awesome!! Glad your learning so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I love the colors in the photo and the skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you need to enter the picture you took that looks like a silhoutte and isn't really. It is really cool! it would be a great one for Valentine's Day!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ragan! I need your new email address.... anyway, darling pic, but his is way off subject! www.grocerysmarts.com is the coupon website I use and they have a code for UT!! g84rcm - send me your email and I will send you the instructions on how to use the site - way fun and you will save a bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. she looks beautiful. sweet and innocent look to her. love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!