Monday, January 26, 2009

Week 3

The theme for the I ♥ Faces contest this week is "Joy." I chose this photo of Camden because, not only does his grin shout "Joy," he is also one of the greatest sources of joy in my life. I love this little guy SO much!



13 comments:

  1. What a cute boy! :o) Love his smile..Regards from Norway:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW he is so cute! The photo truly captures the theme JOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, does Camden have amazingly gorgeous eyes or what! Good luck with the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's sooo very cute! I love his sparkly eyes!

    Hugs & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only can you see the joy in his grin but also in his beautiful eyes. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT BIG smile! He's a cutie and that's a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think his eyes shout Joy along with that smile. Great picture

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this picture. It is very beautiful! He has great joy! AND, he has a great Mommy : ).

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so so so cute! I love it! Great capture. I could get lost in those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute photo! Love the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful photo ~ absolutely lovely!

    ~Angie
    co-founder of iHeartFaces

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!