Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Black & White

The theme for the I ♥ Faces contest this week is "Black & White" so I'm entering this photo of my cute little man:

You can check out the other entries here:

13 comments:

  1. Wow! That has to be one of the best pictures I've seen yet. He's GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a winner, hands down! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! :-) love his outfit, that cool chair -- and just everything about this picture! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep that one will win for sure! Your pics are awesome Ragan!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I wish my friends could be the judges ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this picture!!! We need to have a girls night again soon, whaddya think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I L.O.V.E. this picture. You make me proud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a handsome little guy! Great post processing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this one!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the cutest picture ever. You're really talented with your camera! I can't believe Tristen is 13! That IS scary. I do NOT want to enter into the teen years with my kids. Mostly because they're all going to be teenagers at the same time. YUCK

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a great picture. My sister enters pictures in the I love faces photo blog also. You both have great shots.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!