Friday, February 27, 2009

Marquee

I'm so sad! My mom's computer doesn't even have a place to plug my camera cord into, so my pictures are all stuck on my camera until we get my computer working. So my posts might be boring and pictureless for a while....

But I came across the coolest piece of html coding the other day when I was searching for something else. It's the coding for a marquee. You just type the text you want to scroll, then go into your "Edit Html" tab (at the top of your post box), find the text and before it add the word marquee inside < here> then after it add /marquee inside <here>. So it will look like this:

(marquee) your scrolling text here (/marquee)

but with the "(" and ")" replaced with "<" and ">".

I hope that makes sense, I've tried to type it a couple different ways and blogger keeps taking it as html coding instead of text. Make sure to click back on the "Compose" tab when you're done. It won't scroll in your edit post box, but it will when you publish your post. I'm using it on my site and thought it was so cool that I wanted to share it with all my bloggy friends. Have fun with it!


♥ I LOVE TIMMY! ♥

3 comments:

  1. I tried it on my site at mulitply. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in the EDIT HTML do I put this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lost me at the first < but I think you are a total RoCk StAr for figuring it out! Someday I would like to be just 1/10th as cool as you : ).

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!