Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pay It Forward

(Scroll down to read about our little trip yesterday.)

So, I wasn't going to do this. I really didn't know what I would send if I had to make homemade gifts. And I'm going to kind of cheat because I'm playing along on two of my friend's games (Jaime and Miss L.) and I'm going to combine their rules. I don't know how well it will go over because maybe none of my friends want gifts from me. BUT I remembered something I saw at Christmas time and LOVED!!! so that's what I'm going to make. Only, I'm not going to tell you what it is. If you want to know, you'll have to play :p. Or wait until I post about it when I send it and see what you missed out on.

Anyway, you've probably seen this already but here are the combined rules:

The first 3 people to respond and follow through on this post will get something homemade by me!

Here are the restrictions and limitations that protect me in the giveaway:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. I get to choose, you just get to receive!

2. What I create will be made just for you, one of a kind.

3. It will be done this year....hopefully sooner rather than later. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

4. The gift may or may not be edible, wearable or recyclable!

5. In order to be a winner, you must repost this on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will receive one FABULOUS homemade gift by me!

After I choose the winners, you can send me your mailing address! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you receive it!"

Since I'm combing two contests, one was for 5 and the other for 3 people, I will send up to 8 gifts if I get that many comments. But if I only get 3 comments I'm only going to send three! And if I don't get any comments, I guess that means I'm off the hook...right?

5 comments:

  1. So, do I get to get something from you too? I'm leaving a comment, so you can either send one or not, and I will give you one, except I can't guarantee it will be homemade!!! YIKES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam not reposting your blog onto mine...but I am leaving you a comment. This is a great idea. I like your design here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new blog look. I am afraid to participate, because I wouldn't know what to make for someone else. Although it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Ragan! I want some of your creativity : ). This is the funnest thing ever.

    PS OH MY GOODNESS I just love your new page. SO beautiful. It makes my heart happy!

    PSS I couldn't believe I was fan of the week, but I was definitely excited.

    PSSS The therapy is ONCE A WEEK, oh yes it is, and it is school "recommended" so I really can't quit- for a while any way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Ragan I am going to be brave, and do this. I am excited to get a surprise gift, they are always fun. I love your taste so whatever it is I know I will like it. I just hope others like what I make.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!