Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy (late) Birthday Timmy!

I have NOT been good at posting lately :(

Sunday was Tim's birthday, he is officially OLD!!! ;) 35 to be exact!

We spent the weekend in Salt Lake with his twin sister, Carrie. Their parents took us out to dinner at Braza Grill Saturday night. It was a yummy Brazilian grill restaurant. We were supposed to have a big family party on Sunday, but ended up having only one of his other sisters and her hubby and baby come. Tim had fun anyway. And I got to go SHOPPING!

Anyway, just wanted to tell the world (and Tim too) that I love him with all my heart (even if he is old!).

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tim! Hope you had an awesome weekend with your family!
    We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!