Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Top Cat

Emme is one of the Top Cats of the Week at school this week. I'm not really sure what that means because her teacher told me today that she's going to be Student of the Week in her class next week, so apparently it's not the same thing. But I'm pretty sure it's a good thing ;) They asked me to send in a photo of her and a couple of her favorite things to be displayed in the Top Cat case in the hall at school. Of course, I couldn't just send a plain old picture, so I made her this page this morning:

Good job Emme!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It's been so much fun watching your children grow and blossom. And, I love all the creativity! Hugs, Pep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page. Great job Emme. What I would say to Coby is "You Rock" he seems to understand it even though I do not. So hopefully Emme will understand it also. "You Rock, Emme"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Emme! You seem to be on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ragan. sorry to hear about the sick kiddos. my kids passed pink eye and croupe back and forth for a month! that stinks!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!