Friday, March 27, 2009
Sick Kids!
Will this ever go away? I feel like my kids have been sick FOREVER. Camden caught a cold about four weeks ago, then Emme got it from him, then Jarek got hit the hardest with a fever and lots of coughing. They were finally all starting to get better, then we stayed with Tim's twin sister last weekend and her youngest was sick......so of course, now Camden is sick all over again! And it's worse this time around. Today is day 3 of having a fever and he coughs so hard that he throws up. UGH! I thought his fever had broke early this morning because he didn't feel warm, but apparently he didn't spit out as much of the Motrin I had given him when we went to bed as I thought he did. He's warm again and I can tell he just feels miserable. Poor little guy! I'm just praying that he won't pass this one on to the other kids.
at
8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sick kids are the worst. I just prayed for him!
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys get feeling better soon! There has been some nasty stuff going around this year! We are coming out for 3 weeks in July so I will let you know exactly when so we can get together!! =)
ReplyDeleteOh what a joy! I hate it when my kids are sick.
ReplyDeleteI hope they get better soon! It's always a pain when it moves through each child, it seems like it never ends! Hopefully this storm is the last one we will have that is really cold!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a bummer! Hopefully everyone feels better soon!! Also, I love the new blog header!
ReplyDeleteHey Ragan - sorry aobut the sick kids. I know how you feel. Lydia just got better and then got sick again and I have been really enjoying the start of allergy season. A couple of my friends are throwing me a baby shower next Saturday during the priesthood session of General Conference. I am trying to get addresses really QUICKLY so that they can get the invites out before the shower. I know it is late notice so if you already have plans I totally understand, but if not, it should be a fun shower. Give me a call or email me.
ReplyDeleteOh your poor babies...I am praying for the whole family. It is so hard on the whole family whenever just one gets sick.
ReplyDeleteYou know I know how you are feeling this season. Hope everyone is doing better!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you've all been sick!! I hope your feeling better soon. Love the maternity pics also!! Great job. And Way to go to Emme!!
ReplyDelete