Monday, March 30, 2009

My First Maternity!!!

Okay, so it's not MY first maternity -- I do have four kids! But I had my first chance to shoot maternity pictures Sunday :) My beautiful friend Sara is going to have her baby any day now so I'll also get to take newborn pics soon too :)

These are a few of my favorites:







Isn't she gorgeous?





I also took pictures at her brother's wedding reception Saturday night but haven't edited all of those yet....so there will be more to come!

12 comments:

  1. Some of those pictures look familiar. ;) Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The lighting is great. Did you use studio lights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blocks! What a darling idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I loved the pics. Thanks for sharing with us. You do a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie -- I got all of the poses from a photography forum that I belong to so some of them are pretty popular ;)

    Heather -- I bounced my flash off of a window to my right in the two letter block shots. The others were natural lighting and a room light that I forgot to turn off (oops!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really cute Ragan, I wish I had thought to do something like that when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented Ragan! I have been seriously thinking of taking a photography class. How long have you been doing it? Any suggestions on a camera?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just noticed I posted that last comment under Jason's name, not sure how that happened... sorry! This was actually Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blocks/belly shots, too. :) Good job, Ragan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blocks on the belly! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When can I fly to your house for a training session? The sooner the better! XO You are amazing. For real!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are becoming quite the photographer! I'm so impressed Ragan! Honestly!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!