Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Few from the Wedding

I'm only about 1/2 way through editing the wedding pictures still but here are a few of them.

My little disclaimer on these is that I told them that I am NOT ready to be shooting wedding pictures. But they called me two days before and said they couldn't find anybody else and asked if I would PLEASE bring my camera to the reception. I really don't think wedding photography is something I want to do a lot of, it's a lot more work than studio or family and individual portraits.





This one would have been better if I had stepped back and got their whole bodies instead of cutting off their legs.


I was really excited to try this one, so I was a little disappointed that her flowers were artificial. Oh well, I guess they'll last longer that way ;)




And yeah, they were kissing in almost ALL of the pictures ;)

7 comments:

  1. OOH those are so cute I love them~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job. I like these pictures and only a few people know the flowers are not real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the special effects you've done (post-processing) ... you've got talent, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did an awesome job! You should be very proud of yourself hun!

    What a gorgeous couple...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmmmmmmmmmm, you are not ready yet! You got to be kidding me! These are fabulous! I can't wait to see some more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these. I came to look at them again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did great! I would think that they would be really excited, especially with such short notice! They are a million times better than our pictures, not to under appreciate our photographers, but really. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!