Friday, April 3, 2009

Emme's Hat

I did a blog design for Debbie at Sophia Kate Designs a couple of weeks ago and she asked me to have Emme pick out a hat as a thank you gift. Emme narrowed it down to two and Debbie was so sweet to send her both!

I've been waiting for a nice day to take Emme outside and get pictures, but finally gave up and just took these inside yesterday. I didn't get any of the beanie hat though :(







8 comments:

  1. She looks great! Miss A saw the pictures and asked to please tell her Hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and the hat! Beautiful little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Ragan, the pictures are fantastic! I love how you caught the light in her eyes. She is getting so big and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. I was thinking that when we finally get to meet..I will take 1 picture of Coby with all of you and let you take some and wait for you to send them over email to me. You do such a great job. Cute hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! You are getting so good! I am very proud of you and thankful to know you. I look up to you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh she is gorgeous! That is the cutest hat! Her eyes are such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this a few seconds ago and thought of you, my cake making, picture taking, AMAZING friend!
    http://gabesbabymomma.blogspot.com/2009/04/post-111-yes-it-is-that-easy-fonant.html
    Happy Easter Ragan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute as usual. Love the hat! You've been busy. Hope all keeps going well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!