Friday, April 17, 2009

Precious Zane

I've totally been slacking in the blogging department! I got to take pictures of Sara's sweet little baby on Monday and I'm just now getting around to posting them. He was SO TINY!!! I look at newborn pictures all the time on the photography forum that I read, but they don't look anywhere near as small as he was. It was fun but also made me realize that I still have a lot to learn -- it's not as easy as it looks! I really need to get a studio, I had stuff scattered all over Sara's house by the time I was done.










9 comments:

  1. I don't see any of your post pictures. I don't know why. Are you supposed to have a heading on your blog, because I haven't seen any lately? I thought maybe you changed it so it would be that way on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all post and no pictures on the right. Is it my computer, or does anyone else have the same problem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are too cute! You are really very very talented Ragan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! What a darling baby! Good job on the pics- they look awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are doing such a great job!! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on the photos. That baby is really cute...and totally hairy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! They are giving away a huge canvas this week at MCP blog. You should enter one of these. Or one of your kids. You are the most fantastic photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is he bundled up in a hat??? He is extremely tiny and so cute! Sara looks totally hot, ESPECIALLY for just having a baby. Good job. The pictures are adorable! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!