
Three years ago today my sweet Camden came into this world. I know everybody says this, but I really can't believe it's been three years! I've been feeling old lately and having my BABY turn three isn't helping.
I love this little man SO much! I love that he still lets me cuddle him like a baby and still falls asleep in my arms every night (I know, he's going to have to learn to fall asleep in his bed before much longer, but hey -- he's the baby!). I love that he still plays with my hair like a security blanket -- whenever he's hurt or sad or tired. I love how well he is talking and that he comes up with an answer to any question you ask him, even if it makes absolutely no sense. I love that he keeps me company at home during the day and everywhere we go. I love his little laugh, he's one of my more serious kids, but he has such a cute laugh. I love that he looks so much like his daddy, right down to the blue eyes. I love how sensitive he is. I just love everything about him!
I love this little man SO much! I love that he still lets me cuddle him like a baby and still falls asleep in my arms every night (I know, he's going to have to learn to fall asleep in his bed before much longer, but hey -- he's the baby!). I love that he still plays with my hair like a security blanket -- whenever he's hurt or sad or tired. I love how well he is talking and that he comes up with an answer to any question you ask him, even if it makes absolutely no sense. I love that he keeps me company at home during the day and everywhere we go. I love his little laugh, he's one of my more serious kids, but he has such a cute laugh. I love that he looks so much like his daddy, right down to the blue eyes. I love how sensitive he is. I just love everything about him!

What a cute picture! Did you do that or have it done? I can't believe he's that big!!! How time flies!! They grown too fast....
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Camden! He does look so much like Tim, its crazy! Its ok that's he's 3 and you can still rock him to sleep enjoy your baby! : )
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Camden.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a doll! It seems like just yesterday we were coming over to see your new baby! Happy Birthday Camden!!
ReplyDeleteI cried. Cried because it just goes so fast. The time is slipping between our fingers like sand. He is a wonderful child! I am so glad he is yours...
ReplyDeleteHe is such a doll baby! Happy Birthday, Camden!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is 3!! He has grown up so fast! What a handsome little guy! Happy Birthday Camden!
ReplyDeleteHe's such a doll! I didn't realize that him and Dallin were so close in age!! Just two weeks apart!
ReplyDelete